From: Christoph Eckert <ce@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE GUI for network settings
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:55:43
1 > Well, that's where I would expect to find it also, but it's not
2 > there. Anyone know what might be missing from my installed packages
3 > for this?
4
5 it depends on your KDE version. It is in KDE 3.5 per default; for
6 earlier versions it needs to get installed separately.
7
8 >From an original message of the author in March 2005:
11 »As from this past sunday, KNetworkConf lives now in the official KDE
12 CVS and probably will be part of KDE 3.5 :)
13
14 You can find it under kdereview/knetworkconf module for now. Later in
15 some point in time it will be moved to kdenetwork or kdeadmin core
16 packages.«
20 Best regards
23 ce
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list