From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 10:41:10
1 On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 11:05:40 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > Hello Mr Grimes,
4 > >
5 > > I see you still have trouble dealing with your rage issues.
6 > >
7 > > I recommend you seek professional help about that.
8 >
9 > Nah! Let the man vent. Gentoo is a particularly effective
10 > (meta)distro for this purpose too. It will invariably do *exactly*
11 > what you instruct it, although this comes with no guarantee this will
12 > be what wanted it to do.
13 >
14 > It forces you to learn through practice. ;-)
15
16 It may try to do that, but the evidence suggests this does not always
17 happen.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?