From: "Alexandru N. Barloiu" <axl@××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OSS4
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 14:06:53
1 OSS4 is a set of proprietary patches. You would need support in kernel,
2 and support at an application level to use it. Not sure if USE=oss will
3 work with OSS4, but one thing I know for sure is that you would need to
4 get the patches from 4front technologies. And given that they keep
5 moving the license... why would you?