From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:57:57
1 On 2011-06-06 11:16 AM, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
2 > All you have to do is first tell Thunderbird which folders you want to use:
3 >> Tools > Accounts Settings > Copies & Folders
4 >>
5 >> For Trash:
6 >>
7 >> Tools > Accounts Settings > Server Settings > When I delete a message:
8
9 > 2 different locations to configure the "default" folders?
10
11 Only the trash is configured in a different way, but for now, yes...
12
13 >> Then restart Thunderbird, then you can delete the folders it created
14 >> automatically...
15
16 > Restart to make changes active?
17
18 Yes...
19
20 >> Not idea, I'll grant you, but it isn't *that* hard to do...
21
22 > If you know the different locations to change it AND realize you need to
23 > restart the application for changes like these to take effect?
24 > These settings should be immediately active.
25
26 I didn't write the software. Wishing something a certain way doesn't
27 make it so, you have to deal with things as they are.