From: YoYo Siska <yoyko@×××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sound problem
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:03:30
1 Ian wrote:
2 > This is kind of along the same line of alsa mixer.
3 > I use kde and fluxbox, but kde's stupid sound daemon wont let
4 > some apps have sound, such as audacity or firefox.
5 > When I use Fluxbox, the sound works, but _every_ time I
6 > boot my computer into Fluxbox, I must unmute and level up
7 > all of my sounds. Is there any way to save the configuration
8 > past your session?
9 > Thanks!
10 > ~Ian
11
12 adjust the volumes, and run (under root)
13
14 /etc/init.t/alsasound save
15
16 or
17
18 alsactl -f /etc/asound.state save
19
20 or you can set SAVE_ON_STOP="yes" in /etc/conf.d/alsasound to save
21 volumes on every shutdown
24 all of these require that you have alsasound started at boot
27 yoyo
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list