From: Ian <omega21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sound problem
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:57:26
1 This is kind of along the same line of alsa mixer.
2 I use kde and fluxbox, but kde's stupid sound daemon wont let
3 some apps have sound, such as audacity or firefox.
4 When I use Fluxbox, the sound works, but _every_ time I
5 boot my computer into Fluxbox, I must unmute and level up
6 all of my sounds. Is there any way to save the configuration
7 past your session?
8 Thanks!
9 ~Ian
10