From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Will emerge-webrsyc work in the future?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:50:07
1 On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 06:47:30 -0400 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 4:01 AM, gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > > Already for the third day, emerge-webrsyc says me that
5 > > my "current local timestamp is possibly identical to the
6 > > * timestamp of the latest snapshot," so I began to worry
7 > > if this way of syncing my portage tree still works and will
8 > > work in the future.
11 > https://infra-status.gentoo.org/notice/20150808-git
12 >
13 > Update (2015-08-11)
14 >
15 > Syncing issues are still being worked on.
16 > Some services depending on the package repository are also still
17 > pending to be adapted (packages.gentoo.org, snapshots).
18 >
19 > (emerge-webrsync uses the snapshots I believe)
20 >
21 > As far as I'm aware there are no current plans to make emerge-webrsync
22 > stop working.
23
24 Ok, thank you for the information.