From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Will emerge-webrsyc work in the future?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:47:40
1 On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 4:01 AM, gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Already for the third day, emerge-webrsyc says me that
3 > my "current local timestamp is possibly identical to the
4 > * timestamp of the latest snapshot," so I began to worry
5 > if this way of syncing my portage tree still works and will
6 > work in the future.
9 https://infra-status.gentoo.org/notice/20150808-git
10
11 Update (2015-08-11)
12
13 Syncing issues are still being worked on.
14 Some services depending on the package repository are also still
15 pending to be adapted (packages.gentoo.org, snapshots).
16
17 (emerge-webrsync uses the snapshots I believe)
18
19 As far as I'm aware there are no current plans to make emerge-webrsync
20 stop working.
23 Rich