From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ceph on gentoo?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:28:14
1 Am 23.12.2014 um 16:25 schrieb Tomas Mozes:
2
3 > I tried the filesystem with kernel 3.7 a year ago (to export distfiles
4 > to several machines). Since it's kernel based a bug caused my system to
5 > reboot and sadly it was a database. However the project mentioned that
6 > the filesystem wasn't production ready that time. Never tried the object
7 > storage though.
8
9 cephfs still is mentioned as kind of beta in most of the talks I saw on
10 youtube.
11
12 I am going to try the object store ... and I am interested in using it
13 with qemu/kvm.
14
15 S