From: Tomas Mozes <tomas.mozes@××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ceph on gentoo?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:26:06
1 On 2014-12-23 15:22, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > Anyone here running ceph / http://ceph.com/ on gentoo?
3 >
4 > As server(s) or client or ... ?
5 >
6 > I am learning about this right now and currently on my way to a first
7 > small test cluster. Very interesting possibilities !
8 >
9 > Stefan
10
11 I tried the filesystem with kernel 3.7 a year ago (to export distfiles
12 to several machines). Since it's kernel based a bug caused my system to
13 reboot and sadly it was a database. However the project mentioned that
14 the filesystem wasn't production ready that time. Never tried the object
15 storage though.