From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd and LUKS
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:44:14
1 Am 03.09.2013 14:32, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > I use a crypted /home on my thinkpad ... with systemd.
4 > I only have problems with the encrypted swap but /home works fine.
5 >
6 > But I think my /home gets mounted when I login ... pam_mount ... would
7 > have to check if it's mounted and available earlier. I will check asap
8 > in the next hours.
9
10 Yes. I don't have /home in fstab or crypttab ... gets mounted via
11 pam_mount at login of my user.
12
13 This might be "wrong" or not the way systemd is capable of ... but it
14 works for me so far (and did it with openrc as well).
15
16 Stefan