From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Scary Paritioning - Need Help
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:34:01
1 · Lord Sauron <lordsauronthegreat@×××××.com>:
2
3 > On 10/21/06, Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> wrote:
4 >> · Lord Sauron <lordsauronthegreat@×××××.com>:
5 >> > I'm just scared to
6 >> > use it because I don't know how.
7 >>
8 >> Read the man page. The easiest usage (and I assume most common) is:
9 >
10 > I did read the man page. The whole thing.
11
12 Great. Then there's no need for additional questions ;)
13
14 > If counfused the heck out
15 > of me.
16
17 Aha. What exactly did confuse you?
18
19 > I just got so scared
20
21 Scared about or by what?
22
23 > I'd start writing over blocks belonging
24 > to another partition
25
26 With ext2resize? Close to impossible.
27
28 > or something...
29
30 ?
31
32 > What I ended up doing was backing up all my data to DVD
33
34 Backup is always a good idea, just like you wrote.
35
36 Alexander Skwar
37 --
38 You may be gone tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that you weren't here today.
42 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list