From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:40:23
1 On 1 Oct 2009, at 19:07, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > On Donnerstag 01 Oktober 2009, Arthur D. wrote:
4 >> As the access to the bug was denied by the admin please use this
5 >> link for
6 >> discussion:
7 >> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-795069.html
8 >
9 > wow, you must have been VERY obnoxious to have the bug closed for
10 > others.
11 >
12 > First time I see that.
13
14 I saw the bug earlier, must have been 30 minutes before it was closed.
15
16 It didn't seem "obnoxious" as such, but the dev considered the bug
17 closed and I think it kept getting reopened as others added comments.
18 There was certainly a request in the bug "please do not reopen as I do
19 not want to make this bug devs only" when I saw it, but all was polite.
20
21 This is really a shame, as the discussion there was really more
22 insightful that that here - lots of people here are echoing stuff that
23 was already explained in the bug, and some of what is being echoed
24 here is apparently wrong. It seemed to all be quite clearly explained
25 in the responses to the bug report.
26
27 Stroller.