From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I customize x11-terms/xterm?
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 18:20:27
1 On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 10:14:50 -0700, Grant Taylor wrote:
2
3 > > Putting the patch in /etc/portage/patches/x11-xterms/xterm should do
4 > > it.
5 >
6 > Okay.
7 >
8 > I suppose that it will need to be some sort of diff that will
9 > automatically get applied?
10 >
11 > Do you know what directory the diff needs to be based in?
12
13 The directory created when the tarball is unpacked AFAIR.
14
15 > Where can I read more about this? - Sorry for the n00b like questions.
16
17 devmanual.gentoo.org is the definitive guide, there's also information
18 spread around the wiki.
22 Neil Bothwick
23
24 Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.