From: Chris Brennan <xaero@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What overwrites resolv.conf
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:19:51
1 add this to your /etc/conf.d/net
5 dns_servers_ESSID=( "192.168.0.1" "192.168.0.2" )
6 dns_domain_ESSID="some.domain"
7 dns_search_ESSID="search.this.domain search.that.domain"
8
9 you can also swap-out ESSID for eth0/wlan0 respectivly if they settings differ.
10
11 This way, when you start the rspective device, /etc/resolv.conf will
12 get the right settings.
13
14 C-
15