From: Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:19:17
1 Am 21.12.2016 um 20:31 schrieb Rich Freeman:
2 > OpenSource has nothing to do with whether something costs money. Not
3 > even RMS or ESR would agree with "For OpenSource you don't need to
4 > pay."
5
6 Ok, now we're getting a little bit closer again.
7
8 All the rest... I have neither time nor energy to answer to this.
9
10 You definitely have not understood the original philosophy of OpenSource
11 and the difference between OpenSource and ClosedSource.
12
13 It's not only about the open source code. There's a lot more about that.
14
15 But like I said... No time and no energy. And the wall I would talk to.
16
17 Heiko Baums