From: Raffaele Belardi <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] point and click in vim stopped working
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 05:21:36
1 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 190523 Raffaele Belardi wrote:
3 >
4 > No problem with Gvim. With raw Vim in a Konsole or Xterm
5 > scrolling moves the pointer 3 lines, but clicking doesn't move it ;
6 > with ':set mouse=a' in raw Vim, the pointer moves with a click,
7 > but scrolling scrolls the full display.
8 >
9 > If you want to use a mouse with Vim, why don't you use Gvim ?
10 > I've had a desktop devoted to Gvim always open for many years.
13 Could be an option but being an embedded software developer I got used to vim in a text
14 console and would like to keep it that way.
15 I guess I'll need to downgrade packages till I find the one causing the change in the
16 behaviour. I was thinking to start with vim and libinput.
17
18 raffaele