From: Christopher Robinson <chrisrobinson@××××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 15:09:15
1 Honestly, your reply is not helpful. I have read through the the handbook and the directions there
2 do not match the screen results. I take offense at your arrogant tone in reply to a beginners request for help.While those with experience may find my request naive, I went to the list for suggestions beyond the handbook.Also, you confuse the two parts of my question in your smackdown. Sorry for the annoyance and possibleviolation of list protocol, but I expected a bit more support.