From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] startup script use the wrong find command
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:48:28
1 well, my find is still at /usr/bin/find, and after the system has
2 boot, i can use find command normally.
3
4 i think my problem is caused by the init script in the initramfs file.
5 in that script, i install busybox with busybox --install -s. but i do
6 not know how to uninstall it, or how to fix my problem.