From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] startup script use the wrong find command
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 15:42:06
1 On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 08:11:21PM +0800, Penguin Lover Xi Shen squawked:
2 > when i boot my system, at the step "Wiping /tmp", it pops up an error
3 > message saying that the find command do not support the '-uid' option.
4 > in the error message, i also see the busybox mark. it looks like it
5 > used the wrong find command.
6
7 I'm almost sure your problem is identical to that of this thread
8 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_e25872c93db5f5fbece7abc17ee62c19.xml
9
10 Cheers,
11
12 W
13 --
14 Statistics are like a Bikini:
15 showing interesting details but hiding the important stuff.
16 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1092 days, 14:35