From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VMware Workstation trouble
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:19:44
1 On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:56:13 -0700, Grant wrote:
2
3 > Hello, since updating to the latest vmware workstation 4.5 via
4 > portage, I haven't been able to start my XP virtual machine. When I
5 > click "Start this virtual machine", nothing happens at all. Does
6 > anyone know why this is happening?
7
8 Is there anything in vmware.log in the directory of that virtual machine.
9 also, try running vmware from a terminal and see what error messages you
10 get.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 The sergeant walked into the shower and caught me giving myself a
17 dishonorable discharge. Without missing a beat, I said, "It's my dick
18 and I can wash it as fast as I want!"