From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [WAY OT] GUI programming for Linux (and Windows possibly)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 01:12:31
1 On 06/28/2009 05:50 PM, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > I used to be an app maintainer for wine. I know about it and support
4 > it but no longer us it...
5
6 Thanks for contributing to the wine project!
7
8 > ...I do however
9 > STRONGLY support your right to become a full-time, fully automated
10 > trader trading every day with your own money like I have. Then you'll
11 > have the right to decide what to do with your money for real as
12 > opposed to making suggestions about what I do with mine.
13
14 I completely understand the hostility implied in your response and
15 I don't for one nanosecond take it personally. I have just as much
16 hostility saved up for M$, but absolutely none of it directed at you.
17
18 I wish you every success with your new profession :-)