From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Autoexecute when "returning" from sudo ?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:36:08
1 Hi Anton,
2
3 thank you very much ! :)
4
5 Your solution creates the flat-hand-against-my-forehead
6 effect... ;)
7
8 Of course! Yes!
9
10 Cheers!
11 Meino
15 On 10/31 07:37, Anton Molyboha wrote:
16 > Hi, Meino
17 >
18 > I'd make a script, sudo_with_rehash:
19 >
20 > sudo "$@"
21 > rehash
22 >
23 > and add to whatever is the equivalent of .bashrc for zsh:
24 >
25 > alias sudo="source sudo_with_rehash"
26 >
27 > Would that work for you?
28 >
29 > Best,