From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] duplicate gentoo system - errors
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 22:59:46
1 On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:37:48 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > >> First I've heard of a laptop having space for two hard drives.  I
4 > >> need to make a note of that.  Now one has reason to use labels on
5 > >> laptops too.  o_O
6 > > You already have. what if you boot with a flash drive connected and
7 > > it is recognised first?
8 >
9 > I wasn't counting a external device.  I was just referring to internal
10 > hard drives.  I don't even put flash drives in the same category as a
11 > hard drive either, even tho they can get large.
12
13 Large in capacity but physically small. It's easy to reboot and not
14 realise you have a flash drive connected, which could possibly mess up
15 your drive naming.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Men who have playful kittens shouldn't sleep in the nude.