From: "João Matos" <jaoneto@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] systemd: "Smack is not enabled in the kernel, not loading access rules"
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:00:43
1 Dear list,
2
3 Every boot, since I don't know when, systemd display the warning message:
4 "Smack is not enabled in the kernel, not loading access rules".
5
6 Today, I decide to check it out. Googled it, found out some stuff about
7 security options, but I wasn't able to enable it on my config. Even
8 enabling all "Security options".
9
10 according to menuconfig, these I have to disable support for these two
11 options, but they aren't in my .config file.
12
13 │ Depends on: NETLABEL [=n] && SECURITY_NETWORK [=n]
14 │ (1) -> Security options
17 Nothing about it at gentoo documentation.
18
19 But, first of all, do I really have to carry about it? My system is petty
20 good even without it.
21
22 Thank you,
25 João de Matos
26 Linux User #461527
27 Graduado em Engenharia de Computação
28 UEFS - Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana

.config application/octet-stream