From: Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 01:03:42
1 I'm always replying to gentoo-user@l.g.o and I'm not aware I ever used
2 one of the addresses you mentioned below. I'm rather new to this forum, so it's
3 entirely possible I did something wrong somewhere, so please tell me where else
4 I should post my replies.
5 And if you feel the urge to correct me on my postings you might as well post some
6 advice on my problem too.
7
8 michael
11 Michael Scherer
12 Univ.klinik f. Psychiatrie
13 email: michael.scherer@×××××××××××××.at
14 phone: +43 6991 941 22 54
15
16 ----- Original Message -----
17 From: "Stroller" <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
18 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
19 Sent: Thursday, 10 May, 2012 23:08
20 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails