From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Duplicate mails?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:29:12
1 On Wednesday 13 June 2007, Xavier Parizet wrote:
2 > > Am Mittwoch 13 Juni 2007 14:21 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
3 > > > Hi all,
4 > > >
5 > > > Is it just me, or is the list sending out duplicate mails?
6 > > >
7 > > > For example, I have received two of every post today on the M$
8 > > > Excel document converter thread
9 > > >
10 > > I experience the same.
11 >
12 > In fact it's because senders sent their email to
13 > gentoo-user@g.o AND gentoo-user@l.g.o ...
14
15 Yes, you are quite correct.
16
17 The culprit is Bertram Scharpf, who started it with this reply:
18 Message-ID: <20070613110246.GA14249@××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××.com>
19 Mail-Followup-To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
20 References: <200706131221.56739.alexey.kv@×××××.com>
21 <200706131110.38544.peter.ruskin@×××××××××.com>
22 <200706131326.03595.alexey.kv@×××××.com>
25 Bertram, why are you (or why is your mail client configured to) add
26 gentoo-user@g.o to posts that ar already going to
27 gentoo-user@l.g.o?
31 Optimists say the glass is half full,
32 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
33 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
34
35 Alan McKinnon
36 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
37 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
38 --
39 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list