From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Duplicate mails? [solved]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:17:57
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Mittwoch, 13. Jun 2007, 15:20:14 +0200 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
4 > On Wednesday 13 June 2007, Xavier Parizet wrote:
5 > > > Am Mittwoch 13 Juni 2007 14:21 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
6 > > > > Is it just me, or is the list sending out duplicate mails?
7 >
8 > The culprit is Bertram Scharpf, who started it with this reply:
9 >
10 > Bertram, why are you (or why is your mail client configured to) add
11 > gentoo-user@g.o to posts that ar already going to
12 > gentoo-user@l.g.o?
13
14 Arrrrgh. Misconfigured Mutt. I managed to delete the other
15 address from every posting until I activated the
16 `fast_reply' switch.
17
18 Now I found the mistake and corrected it.
19
20 Sorry for any inconvenience! This is the second time my
21 dullness hits just the Gentoo list. I really apologize.
22
23 Bertram
27 Bertram Scharpf
28 Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany