From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Duplicate mails? [solved]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:52:00
1 On Wednesday 13 June 2007, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
2 > > Bertram, why are you (or why is your mail client configured to) add
3 > > gentoo-user@g.o to posts that ar already going to
4 > > gentoo-user@l.g.o?
5 >
6 > Arrrrgh. Misconfigured Mutt. I managed to delete the other
7 > address from every posting until I activated the
8 > `fast_reply' switch.
9
10 No problem :-)
11
12 alan
15 Optimists say the glass is half full,
16 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
17 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
18
19 Alan McKinnon
20 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
21 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list