From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and offline messages
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 16:56:52
1 Yohan Pereira wrote:
2 > On Sunday 10 October 2010 8:48:52 pm Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> [ebuild R ] kde-base/kopete-4.5.2 USE="addbookmarks autoreplace
5 >> contactnotes groupwise handbook highlight history nowlistening pipes
6 >> privacy ssl statistics texteffect translator urlpicpreview yahoo
7 >> zeroconf (-aqua) -debug -gadu -jabber -jingle (-kdeenablefinal)
8 >> (-kdeprefix) -latex -meanwhile -msn -oscar -otr -qq -skype -sms -testbed
9 >> -v4l2 -webpresence -winpopup"
10 >>
11 > [ebuild R ] kde-base/kopete-4.5.2 USE="addbookmarks autoreplace
12 > contactnotes handbook highlight history jabber jingle nowlistening pipes
13 > privacy ssl statistics texteffect translator urlpicpreview v4l2 yahoo (-aqua) -
14 > debug -gadu -groupwise (-kdeenablefinal) (-kdeprefix) -latex -meanwhile -msn -
15 > oscar -otr -qq -skype -sms -testbed -webpresence -winpopup -zeroconf"
18 >> Is this Yahoo, Kopete or what? Thanks.
19 >>
20 > works perfectly here with invisible users on yahoo. maybe try pidgin or
21 > something to rule out a fault with kopete.
25 I installed pidgin and it works so it must be a Kopete thing. Just
26 wonder what that is. I re-emerged Kopete just to see if that would help
27 and it didn't. I prefer Kopete because that is where all my past chats
28 are saved.
29
30 Anybody know what could cause this? Could it be something Kopete built
31 on that pidgin doesn't use?
32
33 Thanks.
34