From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Extracting hashes from MSWindows SAM files
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 23:45:02
1 You could try either the gentoo security list or irc channel. Failing
2 that try the securityfocus lists. Once you have linux program source
3 you can then install either with the source or make an ebuild.
4 Failing the above you could perhaps run pwdump under wine.
5 Not tried any of the above but seems a reasonable way to go.
6
7 stu
8