From: Christian Heim <christian.th.heim@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Adding realtime-prempt kernel patches to gentoo-sources
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:53:23
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > One more question if I might. What does this message mean? I'm
4 > guessing that a patch in my patch file has already been applied in
5 > gentoo-sources? If so then it would seem that I'd want to skip it. Is
6 > that correct? Skipping the patch would seem reasonable if that's what
7 > this means.
8 >
9 > Or am I misunderstanding this?
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > Mark
13 >
14 > patching file include/asm-i386/string.h
15 > Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
16 > Apply anyway? [n]
17 > Skipping patch.
18 > 9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file include/asm-i386/string.h.rej
19
20 Yup, thats exactly the meaning of that message :)
21
22 Christian
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list