From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Adding realtime-prempt kernel patches to gentoo-sources
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:50:07
1 Hi,
2 One more question if I might. What does this message mean? I'm
3 guessing that a patch in my patch file has already been applied in
4 gentoo-sources? If so then it would seem that I'd want to skip it. Is
5 that correct? Skipping the patch would seem reasonable if that's what
6 this means.
7
8 Or am I misunderstanding this?
9
10 Thanks,
11 Mark
12
13 patching file include/asm-i386/string.h
14 Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
15 Apply anyway? [n]
16 Skipping patch.
17 9 out of 9 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file include/asm-i386/string.h.rej
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list