From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] At last! A Qt5 version of KMail-2 - but here be dragons!
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 10:57:40
1 On Tuesday, 27 December 2016 20:36:36 GMT Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:54:57 +0000, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > Speaking of English. I always wonder which would be a better match for
4 > > someone who uses English mostly to deal with international friends and
5 > > computers. I am Dutch myself, which means it's officially a second
6 > > language for me. (Always wondered about that, as I speak several
7 > > languages and fluency is simply a matter of which I speak regularly). I
8 > > usually throw a dice to decide between US and UK whenever I get asked.
9 >
10 > As a native English speaking pedant, I would throw "a die" or "some dice"
11 > to decide, dice is the plural :P
12
13 So would I, fifty years ago. Not now though; that one's long since been
14 lost.
17 Regards,
18 Peter