From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] At last! A Qt5 version of KMail-2 - but here be dragons!
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 20:36:55
1 On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:54:57 +0000, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > Speaking of English. I always wonder which would be a better match for
4 > someone who uses English mostly to deal with international friends and
5 > computers. I am Dutch myself, which means it's officially a second
6 > language for me. (Always wondered about that, as I speak several
7 > languages and fluency is simply a matter of which I speak regularly). I
8 > usually throw a dice to decide between US and UK whenever I get asked.
9
10 As a native English speaking pedant, I would throw "a die" or "some dice"
11 to decide, dice is the plural :P
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 WORM: (n.) acronym for Write Once, Read Mangled. Used to describe a
18 normally-functioning computer disk of the very latest design.