From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] visualizar particion windows
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:46:36
1 Fernando Meira wrote:
2 > To see/access a windows partition, you should mount it.
3 >
4 > you can do something like this (assuming your windoz fs is ntfs):
5 > $ mount -t ntfs /dev/hdaX /mnt/windows
6 > where hdaX is the windoz partition.
7 > Don't forget to make /mnt/windows beforehand ($ mkdir /mnt/windows)
8
9 I think dbus/hal/ivman would take care of this. Only requirenment is to have
10 FAT compiled in the kernel (or as module.)
11
12 On a side note: does anyone know how to make ivman _ignore_ a partition? I
13 have a separate /boot partition, and ivman mounts it even when fstab says
14 _noauto_ :(
18 Norberto Bensa
19 4544-9692 / 15-4190-6344
20 Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina