From: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] visualizar particion windows
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:34:20
1 To see/access a windows partition, you should mount it.
2
3 you can do something like this (assuming your windoz fs is ntfs):
4 $ mount -t ntfs /dev/hdaX /mnt/windows
5 where hdaX is the windoz partition.
6 Don't forget to make /mnt/windows beforehand ($ mkdir /mnt/windows)
7
8 Check "man mount" in any case.
9
10 (will you need translation?)