From: Bo Andresen <bo.andresen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What happens with masked packages?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:27:10
1 On Sunday 26 February 2006 21:40, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2 > > How exactly is is you want this to work.
3 >
4 > My proposal at this point, would be for an additional restriction on
5 > packages based on a new UPSTREAM variable in the ebuild itself,
6 > ACCEPT_UPSTREAM variable in make.conf / the environment, and the
7 > package.upstream file in /etc/portage.
8
9 I read your previous posts about this as that you wanted it to be easier to
10 get beta versions but what you want is in fact the exact opposite - further
11 restriction. Now I get it.
14 Bo Andresen
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list