From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] clamav and spamassassin
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 01:03:59
1 On Dec 6, 2011 7:58 AM, "Michael Orlitzky" <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 12/05/2011 07:45 PM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
6 >> >
7 >> > I've looked up each of those parameters and they sound fine to me.
8 >> > How long have you been running them? Have you been notified of any
9 >> > mistakenly rejected mail? It's very important my server doesn't miss
10 >> > any mail, even if it means dealing with more spam.
11 >> >
12 >>
13 >> Similar situation with me. Because my company is in the financial
14 >> sector, false negatives are much more preferred than false positives.
17 > I have never had a false positive report that I traced back to one of the
18 postscreen deep protocol tests.
19 >
20 > That being said, they've only been in place for ~4 months.
23 Four months without a false positive? Good enough for me. Where do I sign?
24 :-)
25
26 Rgds,