From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] clamav and spamassassin
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 00:55:15
1 On 12/05/2011 07:45 PM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 > > I've looked up each of those parameters and they sound fine to me.
5 > > How long have you been running them? Have you been notified of any
6 > > mistakenly rejected mail? It's very important my server doesn't miss
7 > > any mail, even if it means dealing with more spam.
10 > Similar situation with me. Because my company is in the financial
11 > sector, false negatives are much more preferred than false positives.
14 I have never had a false positive report that I traced back to one of
15 the postscreen deep protocol tests.
16
17 That being said, they've only been in place for ~4 months.