From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] html5 no longer working in firefox
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:09:23
1 Hi. I have found since my latest update that html5 is getting no audio
2 in firefox. I am not sure what libraries are involved in this -- I
3 downgraded firefox to 31.3.0, compiled with debug, but no error
4 messages. It worked in early November so it must have been some update,
5 but I can't figure out which -- how can I even troubleshoot such a
6 thing. I am using gnome 3.14.x, so I have the gnome overlay and the
7 "unstable" version of gentoo. I compile with a use flag of -pulseaudio,
8 so its mostly Alsa unless gnome says otherwise.
9
10 Any ideas would be appreciated.
13 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
14 How do
15 you spend it?
16
17 John Covici