From: Rafael Bugajewski <rb@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] What about a new file system subtree?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:00:38
1 Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2006 16:52 Rafael Fernández López wrote:
2
3 > [...]
4 > But, what came to my mind (maybe it's possible today) is that we could make
5 > a new "file system" subtree in every ~.
6 > [...]
7
8 Hi,
9
10 how do you want to realize it? For what should it be good? I think there is a
11 Portage variable which lets you define the destination directory of a
12 install. I think I didn't understand you, sorry. Could you explain it more
13 concrete please?
14
15 Greets,
16