From: Widyachacra Rajapaksha <gentoo.slash.linux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] CDMA phone line for Asterisk?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:19:20
1 Dear friends,
2
3 im very new to asterisk, even diz z my 1st mail to the list. am working for
4 a smb company & it has two main CDMA telepone connections. now they wants to
5 deploy a pbx & get out 20 nods(telephone extensions). so 1:) is this
6 possible with Asterisk? & our both CDMA phones are HUAWEI ETS2000 Series
7 models, those came with USB serial converter data cable(diz can connect to
8 de pc USB+work with linux ti_usb_3410_5052 kernel module).
9
10 2:) how can i configure the USB CDMA phone line for Asterisk(if 1st=yes)?
13 so please guide me to do diz project...
14
15 you can find de HUAWEI CDMA phone details
16 http://www.huawei.com/mobileweb/en/products/view.do?id=152
19 ---
20
21 Widyachacra Rajapaksha