From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CDMA phone line for Asterisk?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:18:44
1 On 10/17/05, Widyachacra Rajapaksha <gentoo.slash.linux@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Dear friends,
4 >
5 > im very new to asterisk, even diz z my 1st mail to the list. am working
6 > for a smb company & it has two main CDMA telepone connections. now they
7 > wants to deploy a pbx & get out 20 nods(telephone extensions). so 1:) is
8 > this possible with Asterisk? & our both CDMA phones are HUAWEI ETS2000
9 > Series models, those came with USB serial converter data cable(diz can
10 > connect to de pc USB+work with linux ti_usb_3410_5052 kernel module).
11 >
12 > 2:) how can i configure the USB CDMA phone line for Asterisk(if 1st=yes)?
15 > so please guide me to do diz project...
16 >
17 > you can find de HUAWEI CDMA phone details http://www.huawei.com/mobileweb/en/products/view.do?id=152
21 You will probably have better luck asking this on their forum [1] than you
22 will here since this is the Gentoo Users list.
23 [1] http://forums.digium.com/
24 -Mike
28 Michael E. Crute
29 Software Developer
30 SoftGroup Development Corporation
31
32 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
33 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"