From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems getting systemd to work
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:16:48
1 2014-05-13 7:02 GMT-06:00 Jc García <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>:
2 > 2014-05-12 21:46 GMT-06:00 <covici@××××××××××.com>:
3 >> Hi. Well, even with use_fstab=yes, it does not put one, just
4 >> /etc/fstab.empty of 0 length -- how can I fix?
5 >>
6 > That is strange, never had this problem, actually adding this made it
7 > work for me, I assume you actually used the ' "yes" ', might be
8 > important for the syntax, I uncompressed my ramdisk a few minutes ago
9 > to actually verify the fstab, and it is in fact included, might be
10 > other parameters missing in cofiguration, all uncomented parameters in
11 > my dracut.conf are these in case it might help you:
12 >
13 Sorry I did a wrong cd(I still sleepy, is early morning here), I have
14 the same fstab.empty with nothing inside. so I'm lost here.