From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems getting systemd to work
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:03:00
1 2014-05-12 21:46 GMT-06:00 <covici@××××××××××.com>:
2 > Hi. Well, even with use_fstab=yes, it does not put one, just
3 > /etc/fstab.empty of 0 length -- how can I fix?
4 >
5 That is strange, never had this problem, actually adding this made it
6 work for me, I assume you actually used the ' "yes" ', might be
7 important for the syntax, I uncompressed my ramdisk a few minutes ago
8 to actually verify the fstab, and it is in fact included, might be
9 other parameters missing in cofiguration, all uncomented parameters in
10 my dracut.conf are these in case it might help you:
11
12 logfile=/var/log/dracut.log
13 fileloglvl=6
14 add_dracutmodules+="lvm bash dm kernel-modules systemd"
15 lvmconf="yes"
16 use_fstab="yes"
17 host_cmdline="yes"
18 kernel_cmdline="cmdline..."
19
20 And when generating I just simply run:
21 dracut --kver 'kernel_version'
22
23 As you see my configuration is pretty simple, I suggest you to try
24 forcing the inclussion of fstab(extract, and re-compress the image),
25 to verify if it solves your booting problem, it might be a dracut
26 bug(tough it seems a relatively simple feature to be that prone to
27 bugs).