From: sdoma <sdoma@××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting Photos From A Digital Camera
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 07:18:43
1 Hi,
2
3 I don't know how oooold your camera is ..... and I REALLY don't have
4 AAAANNNNYYYY clue why thi hick we neeeeeeeed for all and everything an
5 super truper hyper speciaaaaaal toooooooooooooooooool. ;)
6
7 Why not set up your camera to act as a USB disk?
8 I do it this way and use the very special tools like ``mount'', ``ls''
10
11 ... well to view and retuche the pics "The Gimp", "Imagemagick",
12 "XV" .....
13
14 Just my 0,02$
15 Frank