From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting Photos From A Digital Camera
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:18:59
1 On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:06:50 +0200
2 sdoma <sdoma@××××××××.cz> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I don't know how oooold your camera is ..... and I REALLY don't have
7 > AAAANNNNYYYY clue why thi hick we neeeeeeeed for all and everything an
8 > super truper hyper speciaaaaaal toooooooooooooooooool. ;)
9 >
10 > Why not set up your camera to act as a USB disk?
11 > I do it this way and use the very special tools like ``mount'', ``ls''
13 >
14 > ... well to view and retuche the pics "The Gimp", "Imagemagick",
16 >
17 > Just my 0,02$
18 > Frank
19
20 please note that this is an english language list. If you cannot even make an attempt to speak english then go away.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list