From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Which wireless cardbus?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:53:24
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Stroller [mailto:stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk]
3 > Sent: 20 February 2007 14:22
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which wireless cardbus?
8 > [Stuff]
9
10 I've had good luck with RALink based cards (I have a PCMCIA Asus WL107g if I remember the model correctly - early (~2005ish) drivers were utterly horrendous but later ones were far far better). I currently have an Intel IPW3945 if I have the model right - which is an onboard chipset built into the laptop so not sure if it's around in PC card form as well. It was easy enough set up with WPA and so forth.
11
12 Hope this perhaps helps the OP and/or others.
15 djn
16
17 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list