From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Nice IDE for development
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:54:12
1 I am looking for c/c++ IDE ....
2
3 On 9/2/06, Remy Blank <remy.blank_asps@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
5 > > I am changing development from window to linux now, it took a long
6 > > time but I finally convince my boss to change, what I was holpping to
7 > > know is if there is any nice development IDE for linux like MS visual
8 > > studio. I had heard about anjuta, there is something else ?
9 >
10 > I like Eclipse (use it for Java and Python, I read C/C++ is quite well
11 > supported, too), but it's pretty heavy.
12 >
13 > I guess it depends on your requirements (languages, features, ...).
14 >
15 > -- Remy
18 > Remove underscore and suffix in reply address for a timely response.
19 >
20 > --
21 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
27 An application asked:
28 "Requires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
29 so I´ve installed Linux
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list